Tuesday 28 June 2022

Alu-Rex...Setting the Standard for All Gutter Protection Systems.

                                                                      



The Eavestrough Company has been in business now for 15 years. In that time I've seen a lot! Since I'm in the eavestrough business, it has been interesting to me to see the evolution of numerous different types of gutter protection systems.

There are only a few different types of gutter protection systems. When I first got into the business, the rage was all about foam filter inserts. The big names were Gutter Filter and their rival, Gutter Filter Canada. The foam filters were such a popular thing that Costco could not resist and got into the market. Within a few years and after millions of feet installed, this product was proved to be what it was....total garbage. The sun beat the product to shreds and it clogged badly.

Also popular were the reverse curve gutter protections. I bought a house that had this product on it. The product name was Leaf Guard.  I was very interested to see how it worked. In light to medium rains it worked fine. In heavy rains the water ramped right over the top and onto the ground. I also found that small debris reverse curved right into the eavestroughs and then you couldn't easily clean it out. After one year, I was eager to get this product off my house. 

Then there are the micro-mesh gutter guards. In my opinion, these products are total gimmicks. I would give the actual product a passing grade but for some reason, all these companies seem to think they can make a $4 to $5 product and sell it for $30-$60 per foot. They are CRAZY EXPENSIVE!

However, it all the years I have done business, the one company that has been rock solid in it's business practice, gutter protection design, integrity, and honesty has been the Alu-Rex Company. Back in 2001, two brothers, Guy and Stephane Brochu (who owned their own gutter company), designed and built the product and company.  

I have been installing the Alu-Rex products for 15 years and, in my opinion, there is no product like it. The product they designed is simple and extremely effective. In fact, it has been so effective MANY companies have attempted to copy their design. Smart Screen, Flex Point, AM Aluminum Gutter Guards, Leaf Tek, Kaycan and numerous others have come up with their own version of this gutter protection system.

However, none of these compare to Alu-Rex in quality, effectiveness, and a company that actually stands behind their product. It's why it is now the only product I sell. 

Why do I think Alu-Rex products are the best? There's a host of reasons but let me state a few:

1. The product is simple and it keeps all debris out of the gutter so it can blow off the eavestrough.

2. The product is made out of very sturdy aluminum and will not collapse or deteriorate.

3. The warranty is SOLID (40 years!) and the Company actually stands behind the product.

     To illustrate how great this company is, I was called out to a house by a home owner who could not get ahold of the original company that did their install. When I went out to the house I notice the product had been installed incorrectly and the original company, who was now out of business, had married up Alu-Rex Gutter Clean with a small amount of an ineffective knock off product. The knock off product had allowed a ton of debris to slip under it and clog the gutters. I contacted my Alu-Rex sales rep, Andrew,  and explained the situation to him. Alu-Rex and I worked to get everything fixed and repaired properly for this customer. I love Alu-Rex because they are serious about customer satisfaction!

4. The product is sold at a great price! Seriously, call us and see! Unlike other gutter protection products, you won't feel like you have to second mortgage your property to have it installed!

5. It handles a ton of water! I have never seen a rain this gutter protection can't handle! It can handle a torrent! 

I could go on and on. No gutter protection is perfect but, in my opinion, Alu-Rex is pretty close! In closing, you might want to watch the Alu-Rex You-Tube videos to see how awesome this product is! 

By the way, before watching the videos, if you would like a quote for eavestrough, fascia, soffit, siding or Alu-Rex gutter protection products, call us at 905-966-2564 or visit our website at www.theeavestroughcompany.com. Now watch these awesome videos!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments or opinions on my blog writings. Please comment. :)